Friday, August 22, 2008

True Love

Love him..............

But NOT this!!!!


For all of you who love Killian and want to take him home with you, I wanted to show you what my vacuum is full of after only vacuuming 3 yes, 3 rooms in the house. He is such a great dog and the girls love him to pieces as he does them, but after him we will NEVER get another dog that sheds. Hopefully this will help me remember that when the day comes for us to get another dog and I think I want another lab/retriever.

3 comments:

  1. That will prevent us from getting a dog that sheds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW I would complain about it too but, he is such a great dog! Spanky doesnt shed, but his allergy issues and licking drive me crazy. I guess they all have their drawbacks. Killian is such a neat dog that I may have to brave the hair someday.....when S is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And on the 4th day, God made Dyson

    ReplyDelete