Monday, August 18, 2008

I am Disgusted!

Just a quick note before I head off to bed, I just got done watching Nastia Lukin on the uneven bars and how she tied for the Gold with China. I am sorry but there is definitely something going on with the scoring in the Olympic Games this year, Shawn Johnson got screwed last night in the floor exercise and now Nastia tonight on the uneven bars. Not only did she tie for the Gold but then due to their new scoring system she got bumped to Silver, HELLO were you judges watching the same routine that I was??? I love it when Bob Costas interviews Bella he gets so into it and let's everyone know exactly how he feels about the judges and the routines, yes it is hard to understand him at times but overall it is always fun to hear what he has to say. Oh well, we can't go back and change the results but both Shawn and Nastia got Gold in my eyes, way to go girls!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this one. Nastia deserved gold. The judge from Australia clearly slept through her routine because she was near flawless minus a tiny leg separation and one less than vertical handstand. The chinese girl? A minimum of five errors! And don't get me started on Alicia Sacramone from vault! How does someone who sticks two solid vaults get beat by someone who falls on all fours, even if her start values were a little lower. It's not right. At least the American girls are making us proud not only with their beautiful athletics but also with their grace and sportsmanship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is right I totally forgot about Alicia and what happened with her on the vault, there is definitley something fishy going on there!

    ReplyDelete