Monday, September 13, 2010

Paige's First Day of School

Paige started school last week and I have been meaning to post pictures. These first three are from when she and I went to meet the teacher, she was a little nervous, but once she got comfortable with the room she did great! Anybody care to guess which classroom she is in?



Here are some pictures of her first day on her own, she was more than ready to get there. With Claire having started school over two weeks ago Paige was definitely bored and done with her alone time with mommy! :(
Sorry in advance for all the pictures I haven't taken any of her in awhile and she was actually given me good smiles and cooperating so I had to take advantage of the moment.











Look how cute her bag turned out, she was so excited about it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Julie these are GREAT pictures of Paige!!! I love her expressions! I am so happy that she is doing so well and loving it.. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet little flip in her hair on the sides!! Her bag IS cute! Did your sis in law make it?
    Oh yeah, frog room?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SO cute! Where is she going and who did the bag? Did you make it - it's VERY cute!!!

    ReplyDelete