Yep, my baby lost her first tooth! She is so excited and can't wait for the tooth fairy to come tonight. I on the other hand am sad, just one more thing to confirm that she is growing up as if starting Kindergarten wasn't bad enough.
Yeah! how exciting! Tell Claire that Brooke had a visit from the tooth fairy twice this past week :) Hey we drove by your house this afternoon, B wanted to stop, but it was during nap time and I didn't want to wake P up. She wanted C to come over and play. Maybe another day. :)
Oh how exciting for Claire!!! Can't wait to find out what the tooth fairy leaves tonight!! She looks so cute showing off the gap!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting!! I bet the tooth fairy is good to her. :-)
ReplyDeleteYeah! how exciting! Tell Claire that Brooke had a visit from the tooth fairy twice this past week :) Hey we drove by your house this afternoon, B wanted to stop, but it was during nap time and I didn't want to wake P up. She wanted C to come over and play. Maybe another day. :)
ReplyDelete