Monday, May 10, 2010

What my daughter thinks of me.....

This past Friday I was invited to a Mother's Day Tea at Claire's school. It was so cute they greeted us one at a time with a corsage and then escorted us into the room. They then sang four songs for us, gave us some juice and cookies and then presented us with a picture of ourselves along with a blurb. Here is what Claire said about me:

This is Julie but I call her mommy. She got yellow hair. She is tall. Mommy washes our clothes in the washing machine. She lets us go outside and ride our bikes. She brings her chair out to watch us. She types on her computer (her work computer). She like to eat soup and stuff, soup with stuff in it like potatoes. She likes to drink soda, Pepsi and milk for dinner.
I like to go on airplanes with my mom.
My mom loves me thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much
and I love her thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much.

Kids they are too much sometimes, she got everything right except for what I like to eat and I prefer Dr. Pepper! She is right about everything else though and especially about the part where I love her thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! That's so sweet. Sounds like a really fun, memorable day with Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet!! How are you guys over there?? I haven't blogged in over a month now...yikes. Oh, well, just not feelin it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet. I have been wanting to put all the things on my blog that my sweet boys gave me.

    ReplyDelete