Monday, May 3, 2010

Paige's Mother's Day gift

As I walked into Paige's class today to pick her up from preschool she walks over to me and gives me the sweetiest smile and then proceeds to say "Happy Mother's Day". I was a little confused at first as it is only Monday and Mother's Day isn't until this weekend, however, I then realized that they had made something special for us today in class and were told to tell us "Happy Mother's Day" before we saw our gift. Here it is, I tell you what the simpliest things are the ones that mean the most!!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet is that. Paige did such a good job. Love your new picture at the top of your blog of everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sweet! I know, Drew's class has been working on something I know the last few days but I don't know what it is. I'll find out Friday at their Mother's Day Tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... that is so sweet. It brings a tear to your eye! Love the front picture of Paige as well.. BTW, I noticed the new picture on top of your blog as well.. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete