Here are a few pictures that I took of Claire birthday from over the weekend!!
Good Morning Birthday Girl!!



Barbie clothes, we are excited! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.


Lip gloss from Aunt Amy, Uncle Jeff, Lauren and Adam in the container that looks like an Ipod, even better!!

The Barbie purse, phone, credit card, driver's license etc that she had been waiting for. Thank you Nana and Papa!!

The girls helped me make Claire's yellow cake with chocolate icing cake!

My baby!!


Acting silly as always.

The girls with their baby cousin Owen, he is getting so big!

Party is over, everyone has gone home, but we have to try out Pretty Pretty Princess which we got from Great Grandma!
wow! so much pink! I never get to have parties that look like that!
ReplyDeleteOMG.. Love seeing it all. Looked like Claire made out like a bandit! How fun.. you've got to love Barbie.. I know I did when I was her age! The picture of Cory is "Priceless"!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. We sure had a good time at Claire's party. Glad to see that Cory joined in on wearing the Princess crown and jewels. Ha!
ReplyDeletelooks like EVERYONE enjoyed Claire's birthday!! Just saw the earring on Cory...to funny!!
ReplyDelete