Ready to go!
First stop was to climb Jack's Beanstalk
We also checked out the Construction Area. Maybe they could do a little of this at home.
Seeing what a Bobcat is like up close
Future President?
Actually I can see Paige more in this role as she definitely speaks her mind and stands up for herself and what is right.
Cory playing the pipes with a flipflop, actually sounded pretty cool.
Have you ever stood inside a bubble
and look through it, wonder what it looks like, I should have tried it. :)
Seriously when I say Cory is still a child a heart I truly mean it. Here he is again trying to solve some puzzle. Half the time I turned around he was no where to be found, off checking out things himself.
Paige was to short to reach the ball so Cory had to be the line between her and the electric ball. It didn't work very well, maybe once she is older and can reach it herself we can get some fun pictures. Claire wouldn't even try it, I think even if she had her hair is too heavy and thick (she has SO much) that it wouldn't have worked all that well.
They got to do some painting as well
What a fun place! I love taking the boys to things like that! And Bran's the same way, I usually have to remind him to let the boys give it a try BEFORE he does!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the girls (and Cory) had a blast! I can't wait until Maddox is old enough so we can go on family outings like this!
ReplyDeleteWow, the things they have now at the Magic House is unbelievable.. Nothing like I remember.. Of course that was a "few" years ago. I am sure the girls and "Cory" had a great time....
ReplyDelete