Over the weekend my sister, brother in law, niece and nephew joined us at the lake for some fun! The kids had an absolute BLAST!! It was fun for everyone to have my sister and fam there with us. The adults were able to talk with each other while the kids were off swimming, jumping off the dock, catching fish etc.....Neither my sister or myself know how to ski. My parents offered several times to teach us when we were younger but we were both to chicken to learn. Do I regret it now, yes!!! Both Cory and my brother in law know how so they showed us their skills. Jeff, my brother in law hasn't skied in about 15 years, however, he still has it, popped right up and did great. I think I may try to learn next summer I know it would be fun, I am just scared of taking a header into the water when I can't get up out of the water or when my legs separate and I fall. Who knows we are on the search now for a tube so the kids can do some tubing.
Go Jeff!!
Heading back out for another round of boating. Riding on the boat is definitely everyones favorite part.
Cory makes it look SO easy. However, he has been sking now for 30 years!!!!
I was shocked to read that Jeff can ski and had a boat many years ago. They say it is like riding a bike--you never forget--and that is apparently the case. Looks like everyone had a fun time.
ReplyDeleteLooked like a beautiful day!! GO JEFF!!! I think you should definitely try to ski next year!! You will LOVE it!!
ReplyDelete