Monday, April 18, 2011

Looks different doesn't it?

After much running around to basically every store I could think of and the help of Craigslist, the wall is done!
Little reminder of what it looked like before.


And after.


A little different angle so you can see my wrought iron wall decor that my sister found for me on Craigslist. It is a Ballard Design for those of you familiar with that company. If I would have bought it brand new it would have been about $180, I got it for $40! Another reason I love Craigslist!! I still want to get another knickknack for the cabinet to bring in more of the color from the wall and rug, but I LOVE how it turned out!!

6 comments:

  1. Your dining room looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Julie. I love the way it looks!! You did a great job of picking everything out!!! Love the like color for the rug. BTW.. I also love the picture of the Claire and Paige. Did you take those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. I DO love that rug and those pics are a betterr size;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job! I love the rug! The wall color really stands out too now.

    ReplyDelete