Thursday, March 17, 2011

Vegas Day 2

Here is a picture of our hotel during the day. You can see there are two different towers, the east and west. We stayed in the east tower which is the smaller of the two and the one on the left of this photo. It was nice and quiet, however, a bit of a pain at the same time. In order to get out of the hotel you had to walk through the lobby of the east tower then through the casino and then through the lobby of the west tower every time. My advice to anyone who goes to Vegas and stays at the Cosmo, ask for the west tower.

Picture of it a night all lit up, from a different angle.
Our second night we went to see O at the Bellagio which was right next door to the Cosmo. I had on nice black pants and shoes for the show, however, after the show was over and before we went to get dinner we went back to the hotel and I changed in to jeans and flip flops. This chandelier that I am standing in front of was in the west tower and was 3 stories high. It cost 32 million dollars to build.
We did a little gambling Friday night after the show as well. I don't usually play slots but I did sit down and put in a few dollars so the girls could see a picture of me "gambling". We also played some roulette but neither of us where doing very good so we headed out.
Us in front of the Bellagio fountains. It was after midnight so the fountains were off but it is still such a pretty view.
We even saw Michael Jackson! Doesn't this guy look like him, it was kind of freaky. We saw a lot of others dressed up, during the day on Friday but I left my camera at the hotel. We saw Darth Vader, Captain Jack Sparrow, Batman and Yoda. You never have a dull moment in Vegas.


Be back on Monday with our third and final day. We went zip lining and gambled some more the last night down at Fremont St.

3 comments:

  1. All great pictures. That guy does look like Michael Jackson. I do think you see a little of everything in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that chandelier bar!!! You are right, never a dull moment in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun! I love Vegas...I can't wait to take our boys for a weekend.

    ReplyDelete