Tuesday, March 1, 2011

American Idol

So the top 24 have been announced and this is going to be a GREAT season!! I really like the changes they have made to AI this year. I enjoyed seeing more of the good singers in the auditions and less of the bad. A few bad ones every now and then is OK but, it gets old after awhile so I was happy with that change. Also, the judges, I really am enjoying them. Stephen Tyler is hilarious, love how he will just start singing with the contestants and even Jennifer Lopez isn't annoying like I thought she was going to be. She 100% better than Ellen and Paula.

Here are a few of my favorites so far:

Lauren Alaina
Julie Zorrilla
Casey Abrams
Paul McDonald
Scotty McCreery- I love country so this young man, 16 years old and all will always have my vote!

James Durbin- I am not a big rocker fan, but this guy can sing! Also, being a Special Ed teacher I am so happy for him to be able to live his dream even if he has tourette's.


I am sure I will get a few more favorites after I see them all sing a few songs and who knows my favorites now could change in a few weeks.

Here are two that made it through and from what I saw of the auditions I don't feel they should of and they bug the crap out of me.

Naima Adedapo
Brett Loewenstern

How about you, who are you rooting for????

1 comment:

  1. We are almost the same...except Julie and Brett...I hated Brett he had some major identity issues I think. I also really like Stephano too. Lauren is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete