Thursday, January 27, 2011

100th Day and Other News

Today was the 100th day of school for my little Kindergartner so we were suppose to make a tee shirt with 100 different items on it for a parade. I made a quick run to Hobby Lobby and grabbed some of those stick on foam stickers. We ended up with hand prints, smiley faces and flowers, turned out cute if I do say so myself and Claire had fun doing it.




Other news.....we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow with a Pediatric Surgery for my sweet Paige. She has had a bump on the back of her head down by her hair line for a good 3-4 months now. I took her to see the Pediatrician a month ago since it didn't seem to be going away, at first I thought it was just a in grown hair, but turns out that it is a cyst. He referred us to a Pediatric Surgeon as it needs to be removed, of course he was booked and it took forever to get her in however, tomorrow is our consultaion. It is a good thing too as we noticed earlier this week that the bumps is getting bigger. Please, please say a prayer for my little Paige that the cyst is minor and that the procedure they are going to do is a very simple one.
Here are a few pictures of her from this morning all smiles with her ponies!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea...the 100 things shirts! And I will be in prayer for little Paige.

    ReplyDelete