I hope all of you have been staying healthy because we are having a horrible run of the flu at our house. It started with Claire on Saturday the 8th and had her up getting sick every 20 minutes from 5pm until 2:30am! I then came down with it on Tuesday the 11th and was up all night getting sick every hour from 8pm until 6:30am. I thought we had dodged the bullet and that Cory and Paige weren't going to get it after all it had been 5 days but NOPE, this past Sunday Paige started to get sick around 8pm and did so every 30 minutes or so until 3:30am!!! Talk about a tired mommy, that would be me. So Cory is the last man standing only time will tell if he gets it or not. If I were a betting women, I would bet not, as he always seems to get by without getting whatever strain is going through the house. Not to sound mean or wish sickness on the daddy's out there, but don't you think that if anyone should be protected against getting sick it should be the moms at least the stay at home moms. How are we suppose to stay home and take care of the kids when we are feeling like death and only wanting to be left alone. It was hard on Wednesday the day after I had been up all night getting sick, all I wanted to do was sleep (since I really hadn't gotten any the night before). Normally Cory would have stayed home that day and taken a hold of the reins, but he couldn't as he was starting his new position that day at work and had meetings all day. Lucky for me I was able to call my dad, who is retired, and he helped me get the girls off to school and then back home. The rest of the day they were angels and left me alone for the most part, checking on me every hour or so. Between t.v. and each other they were able to stay entertained and happy until daddy got home.
How about all of you, have you been able to stay healthy???
Oh no, Julie!! Unfortunately, I've been sick since Sunday night with an aweful stomach bug.
ReplyDeletewell, I usually lose weight when I get sick. Maybe you'll drop 5 pounds!
ReplyDelete