Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Questions answered by my 5 year old.......

If you have a kiddo old enough to answer, do this...it was really worth it for the laughs!!
Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....

Answered by Claire, age 5

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Clean up your room

2. What makes mom happy?
When I give her hugs

3. What makes mom sad?
When I cry

4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
Tickle me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don't know

6. How old is your mom?
33

7. How tall is your mom?
Taller than daddy

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Snuggle with me and watch t.v.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
I don't know because I'm not around

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Singing

11. What is your mom really good at?
Teaching me stuff

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Singing

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Helps students

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Mulligan's

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
I don't know

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sleeping Beauty

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go to the grocery store

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have yellow hair

19. How are you and your mom different?
Mom has green eyes and I have blue eyes

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she shows me and asks me "who loves you this much?"

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
That he helps around the house and does things like laundry or cleaning up the dishes every night.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Our new house!

5 comments:

  1. I am so going to do this with Connor! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she gives some great answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute. Esp liked the famous - singing and what you are bad at - singing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so what she's saying is...your a famously bad singer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that does mean you're going to be famous for your bad singing? :) Cute answers.

    ReplyDelete