I have felt bad that my last two entries have been about Claire and I really haven't said anything about my baby, so I decided to dedicate one to just her. How can I possible sum up in just a few words what a joy it is to have her in my life. She is at the age now where she is getting to be so much fun and her personality is really starting to develop. She is now 13 months and is walking, talking, laughing etc. I love to go in and get her right after she wakes up in the morning or from her naps, she gives me such a sweet smile and the way that she wraps her legs so tight around my waist and buries her head into my chest as she wraps her arms around my neck. How is it that a babies laugh can make anyone's day go from the worst to the best in the matter of a second?
Everyone says that Paige looks just like her daddy and this may be true, however, I see my personality in her more and more everyday. She is a total mommy's girl and being able to stay home with her during these next few years of her life is something that I will always be grateful for. At first I wasn't sure if the whole stay at home mom was the thing for me, I remember calling my sister and saying I don't know if I made the right decision. But now that I have adjusted I realize how lucky I am to be able to spend these next few years with her and her sister. These are times I will never be able to get back and I know that they are going to fly by so I want to make as many memories with her as I can.
Here are a few pictures of my baby girl that I took a few days ago
.
Oh Sweet Paige!!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pics of her!! She will love reading the great things you wrote about her when she is older! The time really does fly by, though, somedays seem to last forever!
The days are long but the years are short! Isn't that the truth! The picture of Paige with the little crown on looks just like Claire. We had so much fun at the park today. Thanks again for meeting us there.
ReplyDelete