Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My First Time

Okay so I am going to take the plunge and create my own blog where I can go and just be myself.
I have two friends who have their own blogs and I read them almost daily. I love hearing about what is going with their families and in their lives. I look forward to you visiting my blog and hearing all about me and my family. My husband and I have been married for almost 7 years and have two beautiful girls ages 3 & 1 with plenty of stories to share.
Whenever you have a minute or are just looking for something to occupy your time come on in and see what we are up to and please make sure to leave a comment so I know you have been here.

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHH, I'm so excited to be your very first comment!!! May you get more comments than I ever do on my blog!! I can't wait to peek into your life from a different angle than on my driveway or yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Can't wait to read your blog because I know you're gonna have some good stories! Welcome to the blog world. Careful...it's addicting!

    ReplyDelete