Sunday, March 25, 2012

Wow, long time no blog...........

So it has been a LONG time since I blogged and I feel like I need to do some updates. The girls were on Spring Break this week and we had SO much fun! We started off the week by going with their cousins to the Zoo. It was a gorgeous day and for the most part the animals were out and active.


The girls are starting to look more alike.............Over the last week I had 2 people ask if they were twins. Not exactly they are 23 months apart, oh well.

How tall are they now!

Cutest beavers I have ever seen!

On Tuesday Claire had her sweet friend Margaux spend the night. This was her first official "friend" sleep over. We have many with the cousins both their house and ours, however, this was our first with a friend and they had a great time together!

Thursday we went to the Magic House. The girls are at such a great age for it now. We were there for over 3 hours and it didn't even feel like it.

She does have A LOT of hair! One of the many traits she got from me.


Paige wasn't tall enough to reach the ball on her own so I had to be the line in between so to speak. My friend took a great picture of the two of us with our hair going crazy, however, it was from her IPhone and I can't get it to let me edit it for my blog. :(

Friday we relaxed at home with daddy. Cory took the day off work and we just did some things around the house and had a fun family day!

Today I decided to take the girls to the park to get some pictures of them. I try to take them at least once if not twice a year to a location and get some shots of them. Unfortunately, the ones I took today didn't turn out as I had hoped. I took 160 photos and wasn't overly excited about any of them. Don't get me wrong there are some good ones, however, most of them the girls are really squinty in. After dinner I grab the camera and the girls on last time and headed outside while the sun was setting. 75 pictures later and I WAS happy with the results this time, here are a few of my favorites.

I love the sky in this picture.Claire missing her two front teeth. 6 months later and they have finally broken through the gums and are coming in.

Sweet sistersPaige, she will be 5 in a few shorts weeks. We signed her up for full day Kindergarten in the fall. Whatever will I do with myself with both the girls in school all day? Guess it's time to go back to work.



Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment