Here is our Go Go Girl! I did her makeup with some mascara, blue eyeshadow and some blush and of course being my girly girl she LOVED it!
Then we have our pirate. I was trying to copy Jack Sparrow with the eye makeup. Paige has the most beautiful full eyelashes and when I put the mascara on her I was SO jealous. I started the eyeliner and then daddy took over saying the underneath part of the eye needed to be darker and more dramatic.We started off in our neighborhood, however, the houses are on pretty good sized lots so it takes more energy to get around and we don't have too many kids trick or treating in our neighborhood so we headed over to my sisters. Here the girls are with my their cousin Lauren who if I remember correctly was a vampire (Cory kept calling her a Ghoul Girl but I am pretty sure she was a Vampire).
Claire and her cousin Adam, they are 15 months apart in age and are buddies.
Paige pooped out and wanted to head back to Aunt Amy's with daddy and rest for a little while while the bigger kids kept going.
After she warmed up and had a few pieces of candy she was ready to head back out with daddy and get some more candy.
The whole gang!Paige with her loot!
A quick family shot before we headed home and to bed.
How was all of your Halloween's? See any really interesting costumes?
Oh wow love the costumes and the makeup.. Looks great!!! Man, they made out like bandits!! Great seeing Amy's kids too! It's so nice that you are so close and can get together.. Love the family pic too.. Julie you are looking good.. How much have you lost???
ReplyDeleteYou have some cute little trick-or-treaters!
ReplyDeletewe had a blast here! abby was totally into the whole thing, and was so sweet sharing her candy with daddy and me. it's great to see kids have so much fun.
ReplyDelete