Monday, July 18, 2011

The Pact

As most of you know we moved a year ago to our new home leaving behind some wonderful neighbors and friends. Well what you don't know is that we had a pact! Yes, there was three other families plus ours that had a pact that nobody would ever move and we would all stay neighbors and raise our kiddos together. Well Cory and I were the first to break this pact and now two of our other old neighbors have sold their houses and are moving to Florida. Yep, they are BOTH moving to Florida, crazy right? This past Saturday all four of the families got together for one last hooray before they take off to Florida.

Here are some of the kids together, this picture was taken back in 2008. They all look so young don't they?
Sloan, Landon, Claire, Tia and Brooke
Now look at them! They are all getting so big.
Claire and Tia, Claire was 3 and Tia was 2.5 years old
Now they are 6 and 5 along with their friend Brooke who is almost 8!!
Paige and Landon have come so far!! From these faces to...................
these.....................
The gang! We have Chase who is 12, Grace who is 9, Sloan who is 8, Brooke will be 8 in September, Claire 6, Jackson will be 6 in November, Tia will be 6 in February, Paige 4 and Landon 3.5!! They are all at such great ages now and everyone is leaving!!!
Then there are the dads, no more karaoke for these two!
Mike, Mike, Cory and Lee
Kathaleen and I can still karaoke but not with Carol or Kelli. :(

The adult gang!
The Stuart's such a sweet family you all will be missed. Good luck in Tampa!
The Rogers, they lived directly across the street from us so we will REALLY miss them. Who else will we ever window dance with again? Long story another blog.

Goodbye friends, have safe travels and promise to keep in touch and visit!!!

6 comments:

  1. They all sound like such fabulous people! I wish I had bonds like that with my neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWW. WAAAAAHHHHH!!! So sweet Julie! To see those pics of the kids when they were so little to now..priceless. I esp. love the one of Paige and Landon. They both looked like crabby old ppl looking at eachother as babies, and how adoreable they both are smiling now!!!! I will forever remember the awesome times we all had as neighbors!!! It was soooo great to be able to share the fun times, and the stressful times as the kids went from babies to todlers, now young children. Unfortunately, that isn't all that keeps changing over the years..um waistlines :) I love ya! and look forward to fun visits with us in FLORIDA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that picture of Paige and Landon, everytime I look at it I laugh. I remember that day at the pool with all of you like it happened just yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOSH, Julie!!! You have the BEST pictures! Those are awesome. I love the past and present shots. Well done! We are going to miss you guys so much. What a fun group we had! My only consolation is that I know how much you like the beach so I know you'll be heading our way at some point. Maybe permanently?! Surely Purina has some need for a point man in Tampa, right? They have dogs there that need to eat! :) Love you guys. Thanks for this post. It made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to look back at the pictures and see how much the children have changed over the years. Of course, I think the cutest is Paige and Landon. I know you are going to miss your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. time just keeps moving:( Will they live close to each other in Florida?

    ReplyDelete