Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weight Watchers

I decided enough was enough and headed over to Weight Watchers yesterday to sign up and try out this new program. Back in the spring I was dieting myself, watching what I was eating and exercising daily and took off about 15 pounds. Well those lovely pounds decided that as soon as I stopped all the exercise they wanted to come right back on. :( Both my sister and I have joined so I am hoping this will keep me motivated and we can do this together. I have set a weight loss goal for myself at 40 lbs. We are both pumped and decided that by the holidays we are going to look fantastic!! Back in 2008 I went on a diet with my neighbor/friend Carol (who leaves in 2 days to head to the new life that awaits them in Florida) and lost 40 lbs, that was the thinnest I had been since high school/college. However, if I lose 40 lbs this time around I will be thinner than I was back in 2008, so.................here is to determination!!

I was throwing around the idea of trying the weight loss HcG drops. Have any of you heard/done those? I know 3 people that did it and lost over 20 lbs in 1 month. I was going to try that out until I read more into it. There are a lot of don'ts and can'ts involved and you can only consume 500 calories a day. That just can't be healthy for you and even though they say the drops help you from being hungry, I am sorry but I would be starving! Well I am off to the gym, wish me luck ladies!!

3 comments:

  1. I am set to getting myself back on track as soon as I get these kids back in school! I did WW until I missed a weigh in & then didn't want to pay to keep weighing in! I was at my freaking goal weight too so I am totally kicking myself! It's amazing how fast the weight goes back on! Good Luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HcG - I know several people who have used it and lost weight, but put it right back on after. I used the ideal protein and have kept it off since september with just a few minor changes like no sweet tea, eating breakfast every single day, and better portion control. I did put 5 pounds on from my very lowest, but if im being honest I was too low for a sustainable weight. As for logging in...I have no idea at all???

    ReplyDelete