
The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas!!!!!! It has been a really rough/cold winter here in the Midwest so I am more than ready to take a trip out west. As I mentioned before this will be the first time that I am leaving the girls for more than a night, but they are old enough now that I feel comfortable leaving them. Both my parents and Cory's are going to split the time that we are gone and I know the girls will love spending time with them.
The diet is coming along, not quite as quickly as I would like, however, my goal was to lose 20 lbs before I leave and I am half way there. I have one month to lose 10 more pounds and I am determined to do it. Wish me luck!!!!
I hear there's this great Zumba/Salsa class at the gym....you even get to wear a glittery skirt and put your hand in front of your forehead..and you wont even look rediculous!! I promise!!
ReplyDeleteYou will do it! And you will feel sexy when you get there!
ReplyDelete