Thursday, September 1, 2011

"It's OK" Thursday

This is my first week joining Neely and Amber for a go at "It's OK" Thursday.

It's OK...

....that even though True Blood is getting more and more out there with the story lines I keep watching

....I told Paige last night that if she keeps biting her fingernails that the nails will start growing in her tummy

....that I have started reading another vampire series, yep, Vampire Academy by Rochelle Mead.

....it got to 103 here yesterday causing us to break a record that was set back in 1950 something

....my weight loss isn't coming off as easy as it was when I started the diet 5 weeks ago. I am still down 12 lbs and not giving up.

....I am determined to lose at least another 25 pounds before Sarah's reception in December

....when I get up in the morning until about 1pm I can still hear cicadas chirping to one another

....I am super excited about Amazing Race to start and am rooting for Ethan and Jenna 100%!

....my baby is gone all day and I miss her terribly, but she is loving first grade and making some new friends.

....I am already planning a trip to the winery with my friend Sarah and possible some friends from high school for late October

What is "OK" with you?

1 comment:

  1. It's. OK that I am just now readng your blog ;)

    It's. OK that I am missing you
    It's okay that I haven't picked up on my blogging scan yet
    Its OK that I am still tubby in Tampa;)

    ReplyDelete